Mark's PhotoBlog On Saturday, February 23, 2013

I know it's been awhile. I've been sick and not feeling well and working a lot. Here are is more of my old work. I would love to work with more models but it is fairly difficult to find decent models around here.

Today's models are Andrea, Brandi, and Kelsey.



Andrea

Andrea

Andrea

Andrea



Andrea

Andrea


Andrea

Andrea

Brandi

Brandi

Brandi

Brandi

Brandi

Brandi

Brandi

Brandi

Brandi



There will be more later. i am planning a shoot with Anna this week. I got her some new clothes and things from Victoria's Secret and I can't wait to take photos.

Please let me know what you think. I always enjoy feed back. If you know of anyone in NRW who would be interested in receiving a free photoshoot please let me know.



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About Me

My photo
I am an amateur photographer. You've probably seen my work on a little thing called the internet.
Powered by Blogger.